How to Setup your E-Mail Account in Outlook2007
1. Go to Tools and then to Account Settings
2. Under Account Settings, go to first tab (E-mail) and select New
3. Select (Manually configure server settings or additional server types)
4. Select Internet E-mail and click Next
5. Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
First to start just Enter your Full Name under Your Name.
Next Enter in your full email address under E-mail Address.
Leave Account Type: as POP3
Next fill in "mail.(insert your domain name here)" for your Incoming Mail Server
Next fill in your Outgoing mail server (SMTP) This is your current ISP's mail server. If you do not know what it is just feel free to call your ISP and they will be glad to tell you what it is.
After that Fill in in your User Name which is your full email address
Next enter in your Password. Check Remeber password if you don't want to get a pop up box asking your it each timeyou check for mail.
After filling out everything just hit Next and then finish and you're all done!