|| FICOM of Escondido,
California installs a wide variety of cable systems: fiber optic, coaxial,
copper, UTP, STP, LAN, WAN, mainframe, mini, FDDI, CDDI, Sonet, IBM, DEC
ethernet, token/ring and voice communications cables.|
FICOM is the leader in the voice and data cabling industry in Southern California.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who will contribute to the strategic
and rapid growth of the organization.
- Experience in management of voice and data cable installations
- 2 years of project management experience preferred
- Experience as a field installer preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Attention to detail a must
- You will need a vehicle and your own tools (high tech test equipment is
- Experience with job costing
- Cable plant construction experience required
- Knowledge of EIA/TIA standards a must
- Must have a working knowledge of blueprints
- Knowledge of cable-plant test procedures and test equipment required
- You must understand and follow OSHA safety regulations
- You will need your own vehicle and installation tools
- You must have experience with job costing
We offer a very competitive salary, health and dental insurance, mileage
reimbursement, disability and life insurance.
We have a 401(k) program. Please FAX your resume to (760) 743-5233. You
may also mail your resume to:
FICOM Corporation, 2280 Micro Place, Escondido,
Or, E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
FICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.