Optical Military & Industrial Cable Assemblies
Optical Assemblies Available for Military and Aerospace Applications
provide Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) optical cabling part of our overall cost-effective and short lead-time connectivity solutions. Array cable assemblies, EMI adapters, backplane systems and standard
fiber optic cables, FC, LC, MT, MTP, SC and ST are all available.
Our rugged connectors can be terminated to both single-fiber and ribbon cable. They are ideal for use in avionics, flight control
equipment, mobile field command platforms, High EMI, and harsh environment applications.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced termination processes
- Custom or standard assemblies
- Assemblies are factory polished, tested and serialized
- Assemblies with traceability function
- Flight control
- Mobile command platforms
- High EMI environments
- Harsh environments
Military Fiber Optic Assemblies and Industrial Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies
Connectors used: Military connectors - metal, corrosion resistant military connectors, operating at high temperatures and vibration.
Bulk Cable, Military Cable, Industrial Fiber Optic Cable:
- Extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffer cables designed for military tactical field use and commercial applications.
- Breakout cable design with an individual color coded sub-cable surrounding each optical fiber .
- Crush resistant and resilient.
- Stranded cable core for flexibility of the Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies.
- Superior mechanical protection.
- Can be used outdoors on the ground in all terrain, including severe environments.
- Suitable for manufacturing, mining and petrochemical environments and chemical resistance.
- Round cable design for easy installation and survivability
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance.
With over a decade of fiber optics experience, wecan meet the demanding requirements of the military and aerospace environments with proven capabilities from design to production.