Part Number: M2451
Type: Cables USB
USB Adapter A Type Jack to A Type Jack
- USB peripherals can connect either to a computer's
port or to a hub.
- If the computer doesn't have enough ports for all the
peripherals, a hub is necessary.
- Maximum length on individual cables is 5
- No terminators are needed on this bus.
- The A (flat) type port
would be considered the "out" port on a computer or hub.
- The B (square) type
port would be considered an "in" port on hubs or peripherals.
- A typical USB
"out" (Type-A) port can provide up to 500mA.
- The speed is 12 Megabytes per
second for USB 1.1 or 480 Megabytes per second for USB 2.0, the maximum number
of peripherals to a controller is 63 (hubs needed when the computer runs out of
|Categories and Products Related to: USB Adapter
A Type Jack to A Type Jack|