The ADP8180 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards small office workstations, networks and home entertainment systems against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, protecting equipment and valuable data during a power outage. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and maintains a safe voltage level. Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
The ADP8180 unit has a capacity of 685VA/390Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free, user replaceable 12V/8Ah battery and offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port and one (1) DB9 serial port. Protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6) is included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $125,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Yes - GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology
100Vac - 140Vac
60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Automatic Voltage Regulation
On Battery Voltage
120Vac +/- 5%
On Battery Frequency
On Battery Waveform
Simulated sine wave
Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
Outlets - Total
Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected
Outlets - Surge-Only Protected
Outlets - Widely Spaced
Runtime at Half Load (min)
Runtime at Full Load (min)
Sealed lead acid
Typical Recharge Time
BB Battery - BP8-12
Surge Protection and Filtering
Maximum Surge Current
Phone / Ethernet (RJ11 / RJ45)
1-In, 1-Out (Combo)
Coax Protection RG6
Management & Communications
HID Compliant USB Port
Power on, wiring fault
On battery, low battery, overload
11" x 6.5" x 3.5"
Keyhole Mounting Slots
32 °F to 95°F / 0°C to 35 °C
0% - 95% non condensing
UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B
3 Years Limited
Connected Equipment Guarantee
- Patented Green Power UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
Automatic Voltage Regulation
- AVR boosts the AC power and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode, conserving battery life and delivering a cleaner signal to connected equipment.
- Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based (adapter) plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
Resettable Circuit Breaker
- The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables us to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. we will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
ISO and Safety Certifications
- the UPS manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
Categories and Products Related to:
UPS Backup Power Supply 685VA 390 Watts
Click Heading for Related products >
Main Product Categories
Power UPS Backup Power
All contents Copyright ©