The ADP8176 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
The ADP8176 unit has a capacity of 425VA/225Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free 12V/3.6Ah battery and offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port and a serial-to-USB cable. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Yes - GreenPower UPS™ High Efficiency
96Vac - 140Vac
47Hz - 63Hz
Right angle, 45 degree offset to the right
On Battery Voltage
120Vac +/- 7%
On Battery Frequency
50/60Hz +/- 1%
On Battery Waveform
Simulated sine wave
Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
Outlets - Total
Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected
Outlets - Surge-Only Protected
Outlets - Widely Spaced
Runtime at Half Load (min)
Runtime at Full Load (min)
Sealed lead acid
Typical Recharge Time
BB Battery - BP3.6-12
Surge Protection and Filtering
Phone Protection RJ11
Management & Communications
HID Compliant USB Port
Power on, wiring fault
On battery, low battery, overload
9.75" x 6" x 3"
Keyhole Mounting Slots
32 °F to 95°F / 0°C to 35 °C
0% - 90% non condensing
UL1778, cUL 107.3, FCC DOC Class B
3 Years Limited
Connected Equipment Guarantee
- Patented Green Power UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based (adapter) plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
Resettable Circuit Breaker
- The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables us to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. we will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
ISO and Safety Certifications
- the UPS manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
Categories and Products Related to:
UPS Backup Power Supply 425VA 230 Watts
Click Heading for Related products >
Main Product Categories
Power UPS Backup Power
All contents Copyright ©